Investment Banking is one of the most prestigious professions in the world, especially in advanced economies. Apart from heavy pay and smart training, IBs are one of the intellectually engaging places to work. Although tech is gradually overtaking Investment Banking in prestige and more and more MBA graduates are looking to tech companies – or starting their own – than investment institutions, a research done by efinancialcareers.com reveals that these are the top 10 MBA schools whose graduates got the best IB jobs in 2017
- Columbia Business School (USA)
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (USA)
- Stern Business School of New York University (USA)
- London Business School (UK)
- Harvard Business School (USA)
- Booth School of Business of the University of Chicago (USA)
- INSEAD Business School (France)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA)
- Yale School of Management (USA)
- MIT Sloan School of Management (USA)
7 out of these top MBA schools for Investment Banking purpose, are in the US.
1 each in UK and France.
4 of them (Columbia, Penn, Harvard and Yale) are from Ivy League.
So there you go, MBA from these schools would almost guarantee you investment banking job in the Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanleys of this world.
For fuller analysis and data, please check efinancialcareers website
For more career discussions, join our forum, HOTPROFORUM
Subscribe free to JarusHub for more tips on careers and education