JarusHub is a fast-growing startup with focus on human capacity development.
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant.
The duties of JarusHub Administrative Assistant are outlined below:
1. Attending to inquiries by clients and customers both online and offline
2. Exploring online and offline mediums to drive traffic to our websites, JarusHub.com and Opinions.ng
3. Managing our Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Nairaland pages/handles
4. Offline and online promotion of JarusHub’s products and services
5. Creating awareness for and sourcing clients for JarusHub Premium Services
6. Coordinating the logistics for events organized by the platform
7. Setting up office for trainings and other events
8. Replying comments and engaging readers on the websites
9. Updating the websites for any relevant information
10. Managing diaries/appointments of management
11. Day to day running of the office
12. Any other duty assigned by the management
1. National Diploma (ND) holder is preferred. However, those with higher qualifications may also apply.
2. Proximity to Yaba will be an added advantage.
The Administrative Assistant works from our office at Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Working hours shall be 9am – 4pm Mondays-Fridays. However, we are largely flexible and during off periods, you may not need to come to office at the discretion of the management. There may also be times when you will be required to come to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays, especially when we have training sessions which normally take place on weekends. However, under no circumstances shall we require you to come to work on Sundays before 11am. Where you work on a weekend, you will be given one or two days off in the following week.
Our pay is N15,000 per month. However, the candidate will benefit a lot from the exposure and learning associated with the job. It should be noted that the last two Assistants we had got permanent job in Access Bank and internship job in PwC reespectively due to exposure they got working with us.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their CV to JarusHub@gmail.com or info@JarusHub.com
Application closes Monday, January 9, 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a chat on Wednesday January 11.